An exciting full-time opportunity to join the Centreline Cabin Crew team onboard our growing fleet of medium and long-range Executive Jets.
About the role
You’ll deliver exceptional VVIP customer service where customer satisfaction is at the heart of everything they do. Driven and motivated to uphold safety, first aid, and ultra-high service levels. As a confident communicator, you’ll demonstrate emotional and situational intelligence, adapting your style to quickly build relationships with customers and colleagues.
Employment package includes
• Stable roster pattern
• Competitive Salary
• Sustenance allowance
• 26 days annual leave
• Competitive pension scheme
• Employee assistance program
• 18 Years or over
• Minimum 2 Years of Executive Jet cabin experience
• Medically and physically fit to perform cabin crew duties and obtain a cabin crew medical report
• Fluency in English, both spoken and written
• Able to swim 25 meters unaided.
• To live within 90 minutes of the nominated base.
• Have the Right to Live and Work in the UK
• Hold a valid UK passport with a minimum validity of 6 months, which permits you to travel freely worldwide.
• Able to obtain a full and unrestricted Airside pass.
• Ability to work on your own initiative and remain calm under pressure
• Passionate about delivering exceptional service
• Outgoing personality, hardworking with good interpersonal skills and the ability to work as a team
• Reliable, flexible, precise, and discreet with a service-oriented mindset
• Flawless etiquette and a dedication to proper appearance
• Demonstrate high flexibility and adaptability due to schedule changes
• References to be provided
In addition, possession of a valid UK Attestation would be preferable, although appropriate training will be offered to those applicants without.
Centreline Cabin Crew members operate in accordance with UK CAA Part-CC and will be required to demonstrate their ability to adhere to this regulation successfully.
Please send all applications to recruitment@Centreline.aerowith your base request MAN, LTN, or BRS in the subject line.
We can help you get this dream job by attending our VIP CORPORATE FLIGHT ATTENDANT, Corporate Etiquette, and Silver Service for flight attendants training, and learning from the only Business Aviation trainer in Romania who is Vice President for Women in Corporate Aviation- WCA!!
Your ticket to the following unexplored location is waiting!
Be professional by getting professional training!
Our next available VIP Corporate Flight Attendant training will be held in Bucharest-Romania, from
05th -06th December 2022.
This interview process is the most essential part of your job searching campaign within private aviation. “Your smile is your logo, your personality is your business card, how you leave others feeling after having an experience with you becomes your trademark.”
Our team will teach you how to research the information needed to confidently enter an interview as an informed Corporate Flight Attendant candidate.
If you need an EASA Attestation, we can help you get one with our Initial-EASA Cabin Crew Attestation course.
Details and enrolment in here:
Best of luck!