Comlux Aviation is looking for a VIP cabin crew to be based in London.
- Languages: English
- Minimum of 4 years experience in First or Business Class in a major International airline
- Minimum of 2 years experience in Private or Corporate Aviation on a business jet
- Must be in possession of an unrestricted passport or Schengen and UK VISA
- Must be in control of valid US Visas -C1/D and B1/B2
- Already based in London, with the full rights to work and live in the UK
- Must be fully vaccinated against COVID-19
- Must be able to communicate in fluent verbal and written English
- Experience on Embraer Aircraft or Equivalent size
- Available within short notice for Trial Flights
- Valid EASA Attestation is a plus
- Experience with Private Flight Catering Platform
- Knowledge and experience in silver service training would be considered an asset
- Additional languages
- Diploma for Higher Education
We can help you get this dream job by attending our VIP CORPORATE FLIGHT ATTENDANT, Corporate Etiquette, and Silver Service for flight attendants training, and learning from the only Business Aviation trainer in Romania who is Vice President for Women in Corporate Aviation- WCA!!
Your ticket to the following unexplored location is waiting!
Be professional by getting professional training!
Our next available VIP Corporate Flight Attendant training will be held in Bucharest-Romania, from
05th -06th December 2022.
This interview process is the most essential part of your job searching campaign within private aviation. “Your smile is your logo, your personality is your business card, how you leave others feeling after having an experience with you becomes your trademark.”
Our team will teach you how to research the information needed to confidently enter an interview as an informed Corporate Flight Attendant candidate.
If you need an EASA Attestation, we can help you get one with our Initial-EASA Cabin Crew Attestation course.
Details and enrolment in here:
Best of luck!