Premium Jet is looking for a VIP cabin crew with experience in Business Aviation.
- Languages: English, German, French
- You are fluent in spoken and written German, English and French. Other language skills are advantageous
- You enjoy working in a team but are equally able to solve challenges independently
- You are resilient, flexible and have a high level of service readiness
- You have excellent manners and intercultural skill
- Homebase Basel
- You have a valid CH- or EU- passport (without any restrictions)
- You have a category B driver’s license. A car is an advantage
If you fulfill all of the above, please apply here:
We can help you get this dream job by attending our VIP CORPORATE FLIGHT ATTENDANT, Corporate Etiquette, and Silver Service for flight attendants training, and learning from the only Business Aviation trainer in Romania who is Vice President for Women in Corporate Aviation- WCA!!
Your ticket to the following new location is waiting!
Be professional by getting professional training!
Our next available VIP Corporate Flight Attendant training will be held in Bucharest-Romania, from
04th -05th February 2023
This interview process is an essential part of your job searching campaign within private aviation. “Your smile is your logo, your personality is your business card, how you leave others feeling after having an experience with you becomes your trademark.”
Our team will teach you how to research the information needed to confidently enter an interview as an informed Corporate Flight Attendant candidate.
If you need an EASA Attestation, we can help you get one with our Initial-EASA Cabin Crew Attestation course.
Details and enrolment in here:
Best of luck!