Albinati Aeronautics, a well-established Geneva-based business aviation company holder of two AOCs – Swiss and Maltese -, active in the field of aircraft management, charter flights, and sale & acquisition of business jets with a diverse fleet of business aircraft, is recruiting two motivated and experienced VIP Flight Attendants Base (crew and aircraft): Lugano-Agno, Switzerland attracted by the energy and the excellence of our company.
- Experience in the business aviation domain of minimum 2 years required
- Hospitality, culinary, or restaurant management school diploma or equivalent
- French and English fluent speaker, Italian is an asset
- Flexible and available for irregular working schedules
- Able to work with high-demanding clients
- Aged 28 or more
- Swiss or EU/EAA
- Responsible for cabin safety
- Five stars quality onboard service
- Catering orders and organization
- Cabin preparation and complete management
- Stock supply
- A challenging position in a fast-growing company
- An interesting and stimulating working environment
- The motivation of a young and dynamic team
- Remuneration in accordance with experience and competences
The company is looking forward to receiving your application together with a motivation letter and the following documents at email@example.com
- Curriculum Vitae
- Copy of diploma(s)
- Copy of previous employment’s work certificates
- One full-length photo
- Only applications fulfilling the above-mentioned prerequisites will be answered.
We can help you get this dream job by attending our VIP CORPORATE FLIGHT ATTENDANT, Corporate Etiquette, and Silver Service for flight attendants training, and learning from the only Business Aviation trainer in Romania who is Vice President for Women in Corporate Aviation- WCA!!
Your ticket to the following unexplored location is waiting!
Be professional by getting professional training!
Our next available VIP Corporate Flight Attendant training will be held in Bucharest-Romania, from
27-28th February 2023- online
04th -05th March 2023– in person
This interview process is an essential part of your job searching campaign within private aviation. “Your smile is your logo, your personality is your business card, how you leave others feeling after having an experience with you becomes your trademark.”
Our team will teach you how to research the information needed to confidently enter an interview as an informed Corporate Flight Attendant candidate.
If you need an EASA Attestation, we can help you get one with our Initial-EASA Cabin Crew Attestation course.
Details and enrolment in here:
Best of luck!