VIP Flight Attendant
Location: Geneva (LSGG)
Albinati Aeronautics, active in the field of the charter, management, and trade of business jets with a diverse fleet of business aircraft (light to the ultra-long range) is currently seeking to engage a motivated and experienced VIP Flight Attendant attracted by the energy and the excellence of their company.
Work base: Geneva (LSGG)
- Hospitality / culinary/ restaurant management school or equivalent diploma
- Vast experience as a flight attendant in business aviation on a worldwide scale
- Flexibility and availability for irregular working schedules
- Fluent in French and English
- Ability to work with high-demanding clients
- Aged 28 or more
- Domiciled in the Geneva area or willing to relocate
- Swiss citizen or EU/EAA
- Responsible for cabin safety
- Five stars quality onboard service
- Catering orders and organization
- Cabin preparation and complete management
- Stock supply
- A challenging position in a fast-growing company
- An interesting and stimulating working environment
- The motivation of a young and dynamic team
- Remuneration in accordance with experience and competences
We look forward to receiving your application together with a motivation letter and the following documents via email (see our website).
- Curriculum Vitae
- Copy of diploma(s)
- Copy of previous employment’s work certificates
- One full-length photo
Only applications from candidates fulfilling the above-mentioned prerequisites will be answered. Thank you for your understanding.
We can help you get this dream job by attending our VIP CORPORATE FLIGHT ATTENDANT, Corporate Etiquette, and Silver Service for flight attendants training, and learning from the only Business Aviation trainer in Romania who is Vice President for Women in Corporate Aviation- WCA!!
Your ticket to the following unexplored location is waiting!
Be professional by getting professional training!
Our next available VIP Corporate Flight Attendant training will be held in Bucharest-Romania, from
27-28th February 2023- online
04th -05th March 2023– in person
This interview process is an essential part of your job searching campaign within private aviation. “Your smile is your logo, your personality is your business card, how you leave others feeling after having an experience with you becomes your trademark.”
Our team will teach you how to research the information needed to confidently enter an interview as an informed Corporate Flight Attendant candidate.
If you need an EASA Attestation, we can help you get one with our Initial-EASA Cabin Crew Attestation course.
Details and enrolment in here:
Best of luck!